Yesterday was free admission at the Country Music Hall of Fame (this only happens once a year)! My suite mate, Amanda, and I went to see what the museum was all about. We both really enjoyed it; however, we do not think it is worth the $20 price tag. I will say that the museum was beautiful and held a ton of memorabilia. I think Grandma Pat and Pa would have enjoyed it more, because they would have known more of the artists. We also managed to get free parking (saving us $8) by asking someone who was leaving for their parking pass!!!! Good thing we're cute.
After dinner, we went to see our school play, "The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams. I could have cried at the end. Wow. My school has some talent.
I like how you said "you COULD have cried" haha.... and it is 2 weeks until OUR birthday lol
ReplyDeleteWell yeah. I don't cry. I have no emotions. Duh.
ReplyDeleteI bet you cried! Happy early birthday!
ReplyDeleteWow more snow! Katie you didn't go far enough south. The snow looks pretty. Enjoy! It's going to be spring in two months. Can't wait!
I also got a big smile at the "could have cried". My sweet little, wonderful, perfect Ice Princess:)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the snow... spring is only a couple weeks away for you:)
we don't have snow, anymore... I'm very excited for spring!!!!
ReplyDeleteOne more week!
ReplyDelete