Thursday, January 27, 2011

snowday!

They made me change my background.  The old one was about to expire.

My mom get's here tonight!  I'm excited!  (Oh and I had a snow day today!) You can read about it on the KT Tribune once I post tonight.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I am so loving the KT tribune!!! Yesterday's made me cry (happy tears for you)! So happy you are having a good time and still planning to move to Austin... FYI ... 72 and sunny today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What particularly made you cry? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 14, last line,
    "I am the luckiest girl in the world"

    Love to see you so happy and you are one of the top four luckiest girls in the world:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day with my sister today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the best time with you, well we always do have the best time. I am so proud and happy for you. I love how you keep me up on whats going on in your life. I love you

    ReplyDelete