Great News! I’ve written three essays this weekend, and I decided to make a new post before bed. Wow, y’all must mean a ton to me. This weekend has been consumed with studying. I feel like Aunt Kelly—Busy, Busy, Busy!
Disclaimer: you may wish to skip to the last paragraph—you’ve been warned.
Friday morning at 8:00 it all began. Breakfast. Then I had my first Theories of Communication’s test. I think it went well, so that’s good. Then I went running. Getting ready for my race (less than two weeks away!) I did laundry, lunch and went to class. After class, I wrote my intercultural Communication paper (so glad to get one out of the way). Dinner. Went to work. Slept. On Saturday I watched, “Mr. Holland’s Opus” for my Sing Language course. Lunch. Then wrote a refection paper. It was such a good movie I would recommend it to everyone! Dinner. Went on a walk with my roommate (beautiful day). Made a study guide for my Intercultural Communication class. Watched some TV. Slept. Sunday I slept in till 11 (so nice). Cleaned the room. Lunch. Wrote a paper for Self Defense. Then my roommate and I decided we needed a break from studying in our room. Both of us had a ton to do this weekend. So… we went to a local coffee shop to study outside. I studied for my Intercultural test and reviewed all my essays. We also had dinner there. It was soooo good! I love eating meals outside of the cafeteria. Sorry if this was a lame post. But, that was my weekend, LAME—hence, the disclaimer. Facebook time was also intermingled throughout my entire weekend. Ha.
Hopefully my next post will have nothing to do with schoolwork. I do love school though, and my roommate—just not homework.
I should also add, to make this post more worthwhile, I turned on the television to TBS to see what movie was on; it was “The Wizard of Oz.” This made me think of Elyse, because I remember when that was her favorite movie. (: Also this past week was Spiritual Deepening Week at my school. We had chapel everyday, sometimes twice. The speaker was from Ohio, so that was cool. (Cincinnati) I really enjoyed it all.
Good night all. (Sorry if this is hard to understand/read)
xoxoxo
I love to hear about all aspects of your life! Like your quote also.
ReplyDeleteLOL. Thanks. I really like the quote too. I'm glad your Internet is working. I've missed you! Also, all my posts remained 'commentless' until you got online. Love you!!!!
ReplyDelete