Thursday, November 12, 2009

Don't ever let anyone tell you that high school is supposed to be fun. High school is to be endured. College is fun. --Stephenie Meyer

I sincerely apologize for my lack of updating these past few weeks. I have just been having too much fun! (and studying A LOT.) I Think I found a way to make up for it...
A picture is worth a thousand words—Enjoy! (I’m sure you don’t want me to write a thousand words. You all know my post can get especially lengthy from time to time.) These past few weeks have been so much fun!

10/30/09 Amanda, a good friend from my hall, and I carved pumpkins. It was so much fun—we did not finish until 2 AM.


10/31/09 Amanda and me with our pumpkins all dressed up for Halloween!


10/31/09 I dressed up as my roommate for Halloween & Her Birthday (same day). Argyle cardigan, tall argyle socks, Sperry's, silver stud earrings, Belmont lab coat, and stethoscope—the whole deal!
"Mary Catherine" listening to real Mary Catherine's heartbeat.


11/06/09 Homecoming on the Hill. Mary Cat, Me, Caroline, & Kayley before the pep rally.


11/10/09 Jenny, Megan, and Me. We woke up at 4:30 A.M. to see Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood promoting the CMA's on Good Morning America. Way too early. But soooo worth it.


11/10/09 BRAD <3
He was so witty; just like his songs. I love him so much more now. 7 people back from the stage. Brad is so much cuter in person!!!! Amazing!


11/10/09 CARRIE
Let's just say, she's not really a morning person. (: Still amazing though.



THIS IS WHAT COLLEGE IS ALL ABOUT!!!!
P.S. Two older post also now have pictures (:

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a life you lead! I don't think I was
    ever offered college let alone college in Nashville. I must come and visit you. (soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooooooo lucky to see Carrie Underwood.
    But I might see Taylor Swift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma Pat, you are always more than welcome to visit me. We had a great time last year!!! (Elyse, you should visit too!)
    Elyse, I was very luck; it was a ton of fun! Taylor would have a great concert too! I hope it works out!!!!
    Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Love that you dressed up as MaryCat! So creative:)
    Can't wait to see you!
    Jingle bells, jingle bells...

    this is from Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you have had so much fun. you look like mary cat in that oic

    ReplyDelete