Saturday, January 16, 2010

Prom is not just for high-schoolers

Julie and Me before Prom!!!

Friday night was Thrift Store Prom at my school. Thrift Store Prom is when crazy students get dressed up in crazy outfits from thrift stores. Then we go ice skating. My date, Julie, and I were the last couple to leave the rink. We ice skated our night away.... Literally. I had to sign in because I was out past midnight (1:34). This is the first time ever that I have been out late enough to sign in. A very important night (or should I say morning). The RA's were very excited for me. To remember it they took pictures.

My RA, Amanda, watching me sign in!!!

3 comments:

  1. HI KATIE,
    OH, HOW WIDE AWAKE YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. YOU AREN'T THAT WIDE AWAKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. WE PUT THE BLACKBERRY HOUSE UP FOR SALE. IT LOOKS SO NICE I DIDN'T WANT TO SELL IT. WEATHER IS STILL COLD & NASTY BUT IT HAS WARMED UP SOME. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. oh 1:34.. i am so proud of you =)

    ReplyDelete