
This picture is from last night. My RD from last year, Carrie, (dark hair, behind me, in back row, on left) invited all her old Johnson Girls over for a visit. It was so good to see Carrie. She has a wonderful heart and I can speak for everyone when I say we miss her daily. She really was amazing!!! It was so nice to take a break from studies and catchup with a great friend.
I hope everyone takes notice to the title of this post. I've already threatened Elyse that I would no longer text her back until she blogs. I know she has stayed home from school for the past couple of days... So, she has tons of time to blog. I normally would not make such a big deal about this; however, her last blog was titled "Blogging Again" and that was on December 22 of LAST YEAR. Also, she is the reason I made a blog. Don't worry Elyse, this post may seam harsh, not blogging does not mean I don't love you... I will always love you.
This could be "Goodbye." What a fun, short, ride it has been.
The fate of "Katie Did" now is in Elyse's hands........
I have a feeling she will be blogging shortly:) !
ReplyDeleteKatie, I finally blogged, you better like it!
ReplyDeleteI do like... Thanks, I love you!
ReplyDelete