Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy First Day of SUMMER!!!

I guess it's about time I post a picture from work.  This is Justice and Me.  She is one of my favorite people to work with.  We have a lot of fun. 

At my last shift, we had TWO special guests that made me extra excited got get home. 

That's right.  A couple of dogs came for some Udderly Cream to celebrate their 13th birthdays.  They made me really excited to see my dogs and I want to see if they like ice cream, now. 

OHIO HERE I COME!!!!!!!
My boarding pass is printed and I'm ready to get home!  

5 comments:

  1. See you in a week!!!!
    WooHooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip:)
    Guess where my layover is? Yep... Nashville. But only for about 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sure dodge will love it cause its cold haha

    ReplyDelete