"Hey white liar
The truth comes out a little at a time
And it spreads just like a fire
Slips off of your tongue like turpentine
And I don´t know why
White liar"
The truth comes out a little at a time
And it spreads just like a fire
Slips off of your tongue like turpentine
And I don´t know why
White liar"
This is the truth. Today at Maggie Moo's Miranda Lambert got ice cream! I did not recognizer her. Sadly when I first saw her and her friends I thought she looked really trashy. She was wearing a pink bra-like top with a cream thing over it. I was at the cash register and rang them up and then she asked me to take their picture. Dustin, then told me that was her and I realized it. We did not talk to her though. It was cool.
Today I was thankful for my job, in Nashville!!!!
:)
I BET YOU COULD NOT RECOGNIZE A LOT OF CELEBS
ReplyDeleteBECAUSE NOW YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT LOOKING FOR
THEM. THAT IS COOL. THANKS FOR THE POST.
LOVE YOU!