Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Edwin Warner Nature Center

I'm finding a balance between work and life!!!! 
Kylie, Kayla, Eric (Kayla's fiancée), and I went to Edwin Warner Nature Center.  Kayla told us a story.  And then we went on a nature walk and got things to do.  Mine was to make an animal shelter; so i did.  It was free and for little kids, but we LOVED it.  I think I'm going to bring Sam sometime.  He would love it, too. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Eva would enjoy! Glad you are finding a balance.
    Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a long list of things y'all would love! Come visit!!!!! For like a week!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure El will want to stay a week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY A WEEK, TOO. AND EVA, IF I CAN GET CHARGER DOWN HERE!!! (And yes, I AM yelling.) ha-ha :)

    ReplyDelete