Monday, July 26, 2010

In response to a follower's question....

Here at "Katie Did" I appreciate all of my loyal followers.  I know you are all very curious about what I "DID" in my everyday life.  I try to respond to all the comments.  If valuable questions are asked that I feel others may enjoy/benefit from the answers I will respond as a post,
like this:  

Pat said...
(She just enjoys to type in all caps.  She is not yelling.)  
HI KATIE, NEVER DREAMED YOU WERE SITTING WITH A BOY. HE IS A CUTIE! HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH BOY STUFF?

I said...
I know. I think God needed me to nanny for a boy so that I could learn not all boys are bad news. ha-ha. We play superheros and fight with swards, a lot. But, we also make snakes with paper towel rolls and paint, along with many other crafts. We read and act out Toy Story with his toys. We even play outside, if it's not too hot. Sam is a really sweet kid.  I would say I am doing just fine with "Boy Stuff."  But, I do wish we could play with barbies and paint nails together sometimes. ha-ha. :)
Thanks Grandma Pat for your valuable question. 

2 comments:

  1. OK Katie!
    I know I'm shouting but that is the way I like to do it. I'm a little hard of hearing you know. Just in case you don't remember Pa used
    to get painted and made up when you girls stayed. Heaven Forbid he fall asleep he never
    knew what was going to happen to him then. So teach Sam to paint his nails.

    ReplyDelete