Saturday, May 7, 2011

And I'm back!

Hello Everyone:

I hope you enjoyed the daily updates on the Katie Tribune. I know I really loved updating y'all on what was happening while I studied in Washington, D.C. for 107 wonderful days. I'm going to add some pictures sometime next week so be sure to look for those.


So, what have I been up to since I left Washington? Good question!
  • Well my mom and I had an awesome ride home. We stopped at Ikea in Pittsburgh, had lunch at Olive Garden, visited Grandma Pat, Pa and Grandma Brown. 
  • Mark got me welcome home flowers! 
  • I unpacked. 
  • My mom painted my room! 
  • I went to MVNU to see my sister! 
  • I went to TNU to see my friends! And be a FLAG MARSHAL for graduation!!! I carried the American Flag because I'm a journalist (well that might not be why)! 
  • I went wedding dress shopping with Mary Catherine! 
  • I learned newspaper stuff from Morgan!
I'm currently still in Nashville. It feels like home- so good to be back. I'm staying in my old apartment here on campus. It has been great to see so many wonderful friends and those who have graduated.

HAPPY SUMMER!
xoxo

2 comments: