Saturday, June 18, 2011

I thought I'd blog again...

Hey friends:

Well, we're well in to summer; kind of. It's mid June and I feel like I blinked and all of a sudden it's sunny and hot (a good feeling)! I haven't blogged in awhile. I found this new background while I was being bored. I really like it--reminds me of awesome Grandma Brown quilts. And then I put the picture of me and Heza up too because I love it so much!

That's all. I don't think I'm a consistent blogger anymore. Sorry.

I loved blogging while I was in DC because I knew someday I'd love to go back and read what I was feeling. So much happened in 107 days. A lot of people followed me too. Sure that probably helped the consistency, but honestly I blogged for myself;  it was fun.

I want "Katie Did" to be fun again too. I think I won't blog as often, but when I do, they will be awesome. I'm going to blog for myself. Stuff I want to always remember. You wont know when they're coming. It will be surprising and awesome. JUST YOU WAIT! 

 Any good movie recommendations? I'm bored!!! HA ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! A Katie blog!
    Loved talking to you this morning:)
    Can't wait for your wicked blogs;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blogs are the best. Love You

    ReplyDelete