Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Day!

Well, I'm sitting in my new room at my mom's house! It three in the afternoon and really sunny outside. My desk is directly in front of my window and I look looking out it. I was checking my facebook and then decided I wanted to blog. I've been spending a lot of time in my room and I still really like it. My walls are purple and horses are everywhere. What could be better than that?

My day started too early for a Saturday morning. I must be getting healthier because I don't require that much sleep anymore. I enjoyed a nice long conversation with my Aunt Kelly (almost two hours) this AM! Then I sat outside with my mom while she had breakfast and I had breakfast number two.

Not too much exciting is happening in my life, but I am happy again (Hallelujah).

2 comments:

  1. LOVED our conversation:)

    I was surprised how long we had been on the phone!

    Talk to you soon...xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU. SO GLAD YOU FEEL BETTER. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! yes I'M SHOUTING.

    ReplyDelete