I always thought they were flawless, with the exception of a small--or large--gambling addiction. But that's just a matter of opinion.
But, opinions can change.
It started a Friday afternoon with me getting a letter in my mailbox (TNU Box 304--hint, hint). I saw it was from Grandma Pat. Upon opening, I was pleasantly surprised with $25 cash (I always tell her she shouldn't mail cash, but really I can't complain too much).
It turns out my Grandma Pat recently won $100. She then decided to send her grandchildren $25 each! How sweet it that!?
It came in perfect timing. I was really wanting to hit up the local farmer's market to get some fresh food. But I always feel guilty spending my money when I have an unlimited meal plan in the cafeteria.
| Here's what I found: corn on the cob, sweet potatoes, green beans, honey crisp apples, grapes, kiwi and blackberry Preserves. |
| This was dinner number one: corn, green beans, grapes, almonds, a cheese stick and, of course, my trusty vitamin water. |
| Best dinner ever! |
| Today I got more apples, grapes and a loaf of Amish bread. |
Thank you, Grandma Pat and Pa!
Heck, I might even going gambling with you now! :-)
Love the post! The pictures are great. Love you so much!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo ~k
Thanks! They were taken with my iPhone.
ReplyDelete