Today after my mom was off work we stopped at the West Side Market for the last time of the summer together. We got our popcorn fix and decided to—yet again—go see a movie. We have seen at least eight movies this summer. My reviews are soon to come, so check back.
After the movie and a Target stop we went to The Winking Lizard for some dinner. My mom made a new best friend. As we entered the hostess asked for our ID’s. I showed her mine as saying I was under 21. Apparently on Saturday nights one has to be of age to eat in either the dinning room or bar. She showed a very apologetic look for only a second before my mom said she was my mother and asked if it was alright for us to eat in the dinning room. She said of course, if she was my mom, and said that we looked like we were best friends, rather than mother-daughter. My mom was so pleased. It must have been her youthful Trevecca Sweatshirt she was sporting. Later during dinner she asked if I would blog about this. Little does she know everyone who reads my updates already know that she is beautiful.
I love you mom!!!!!
This was your Mom's round-a-bout way of telling me this story without having to tell me herself. Oy, what am I going to do with that girl! In any event... anything that gets you to blog makes me happy:) It is true, we all know your Mom is beautiful and youthful. Almost as youthful as her little sister. hehehe
ReplyDeleteOh don't worry. She told the hostess that she could not wait to tell her sister about this. And YES this was her round-a-bout way of tell you. LOL
ReplyDeleteA new layout! I was all excited... I thought you blogged again:)
ReplyDeleteLove you ! Katie and Kelly
ReplyDelete