Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy wow, I'm a big kid now!

First and foremost, Happy Mother's Day, to all my moms out there!

Mom, I wish I could have been with you today! I can't wait for your visit--ONLY 10 MORE DAYS! You are wonderful and I'm so thankful and blessed to call you mine. I love talking to you, daily... Always know that.

Aunt Mommy, Thanks for starting me on this Blogger Thing almost a year ago. On a more serious note, I love you infinity and think of you often. I can't wait to live in Austin with you. Thanks for being YOU--brilliant.

Grandma Pat, It's more than obvious you raised great kids. Thank you for that! You always put others before yourself and are so caring. I was thrilled to spend the morning with you and Pa today!

WAIT... WHAT!!!!
That's right. I got to see my Grandma Pat and Pa today... and yesterday! They helped me move into my apartment! We also ate "Supper" together at a good ole southern restaurant, Loveless Cafe. But we felt the love.
(Pa and Grandma Pat wanted me to take their picture...
Actually I begged them to let me take it.
I think it is really cute!)

So, back to the title of this post: Mommy wow, I'm a big kid now!
That's right, I'm a big kid.
I'm half way done with college.
I've moved into my first apartment.
I paid my summer's rent, by myself.
I cooked my own first meal (whole wheat penne pasta).
I planned meals for the week.
I bought the Sunday newspaper.
I cut coupons (sadly only saved $3).
I bought my OWN groceries.

Thank you for raising me to the person that I am today.
xoxo

Also, if anyone in Austin (aka Aunt Mommy) would want to ship me a care package filled with Garlic Expressions my salad and I would love you even more infinity! (; ...Aunt Kelly, you will appreciate this: when I was planning what I wanted to cook first on my list was your famous salad. I have roman lettuce, baby carrots, cheese and my salad spinner. Only one thing missing. I had to settle with regular Italian, but I did use a coupon. (:

Also again, I have the same mailing address as before if anyone was wondering.

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to send you Garlic Expressions:)

    Thank you for the wonderful Mother's Day message!
    I love you more than you know (at least until you or Lolo have a baby)

    I am so proud of the amazing young woman you have grown into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the garlic expressions is coming right away, btw I have a new post

    ReplyDelete