Saturday, May 1, 2010

April showers bring... May flowers... or sever weather?

Crazy weather has hit Nashville, again. This time in the form of: rain, tornado watches/warnings, flooding, heavy thunderstorms......
This is the Wal-Mart that I would go to right by my school. Literally 10 minutes away from campus.

I'm not really a big fan of storms (as you all know) and think that the combination of the winter snow storm that closed the town down for a week and this storm, that who knows how long will last, confirms my move to Austin, TX is wise. =)

All that to say, good thing I have finals to study for. Looks like we wont be going to Church tomorrow. The rain is not supposed to lighten up till tomorrow night. Maggie Moo's closed today at 5, so I did not have to go in, praise God. It has been thunderstorms all day!!

I should add, my campus sits on a hill so we are safe!!!!! Safe from the floods at least. Tornado's still scare me.

PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR US! THANKS!!! xoxo
<3

p.s. I tweeted this 8 hrs ago: "I’m pretty sure I just heard the Cullen’s playing baseball outside my window. But, the storm is too scary for me to go look for them."

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, I've been watching your weather, scary. Tell the cullen's to move on straight east & out of here. Pa said we were not going to bring the guns as they are not allowed on campus. Unless you know that they are. If they are let me know. I hope the tornado's pass you by. What a picture of Wal Mart. Love you. ps Cricket is sending you a mixer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and dry... Edward will find his way to you:)

    ReplyDelete