Saturday, December 18, 2010

Home sweet home, Merry Christmas

I drove home on Thursday.  I knew the weather could get bad so I was very proactive and woke up at 7 a.m. to get on the road early.  And I was mentally prepared to stop at a hotel if it good too bad.  It was the worst drive of my life.  I cried at points. 

Stupid independent trait I seem to have.  Three people offered to drive me home. 

Moving on, I'M FINALLY HOME! And it feels great!  Our house is decorated beautifully for Christmas and I am happy. 

I've opened 4 of my "10 Days" and I love them all.  Thanks Aunt Kelly!!!!
12/16: candle and "Friends" magnet -- TWO in one day! And they were good ones!!!!
12/17: chap stick -- I was eating breakfast and had chapped lips.  And I thought to my self, I bet I can find some chap stick in my presents.  And I did. :)
12/18: snowflake cards -- FAVORITE... so far. I will be sending cards out while in DC!!!!

Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Home, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhaha. Mom comments on mine and not yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie! I understand that independent streak too well! Sorry it was such a tough road to go:( Glad you are happy and all snuggled in at home. I knew you should have turned south instead! It was 83 yeasterday, 75 today, and on Christmas it is to be a cool 56:) LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete