Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Issue four
Hey guys! It's that time again. Can you believe it! I surely can't. This is my last issue before I pack my bags for Washington D.C. (well I guess Cleveland, first.) Our monthly paper was so much fun and I'm very blessed of the opportunity to be apart of it. I love it! I uploaded the full front page (I really hope y'all can read it).
Two of the front paper-ers are mine. =) =) =) And I have one in the Faith section.
The main bar is of Trojan Idol, it's our most popular fall social life event. AND... My suite-mate from freshman year--Andrea Corzine--won! I was so excited for her. It also was very convenient to interview her because we already had a lunch date planed for the next afternoon. hahah.
And this is where I will write all my biased thoughts on the event that were not appropriate for a journalist to write. Feel lucky, it's just for you.
I absolutely love the headline, "From worship leader to idol, Andrea Corzine." She leads worship all the time in chapel and has the most beautiful voice ever. She is so sweet, smiles all the time and is simply a wonderful person. I was sitting at the edge of my seat the entire night. She really stepped out of her box and did amazing. I loved every minute of it and was really glad she won. I voted for her--and not because she is my friend.
The second article I wrote was about a grant that was created out of "left over" grant money. Funny... I lost $2,000 in grants this semester. Well ya better believe that article was fun to write objectively. I think I did a great job, however.
And the final article was all about mission trips and one of my good friends will be going on it this summer, so that was fun. I wrote it very last minute because our Faith section because it was too short.
And well that's about it. I hope you enjoy! Happy first day of December. :)
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the new articles! I'll go read now:)
ReplyDeleteThe paper looks great I will read tonight...Love you
ReplyDeleteWonderful work Katie Kid!
ReplyDeleteI thing they are going in search of Vampires actually:)
Awww once again you hit it out of the park. Thanks again for posting them so we all can read your work. Love you
ReplyDelete