Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm ready for Christmas Break!

This is my wonderful table.  Messy right now.  I'm writing my last paper of the semester.  WOO HOO! And yes, I am continuing to procrastinate at 1 a.m. I'm so lame.  hahah.  I wish Santa was here or I was with my best friend!  Thanks Aunt Kelly and Lolo for your blogs!  :)  Anyways, I wanted to share with you my laptop, books, notebooks, tea, oatmeal, candy cane wrapper..... AND TWO SETS OF ROSES.  Why you ask?  Well, this week has been very exciting for my roommates :)  A very good thing, but also made my week busy, thus, 1 a.m. paper writing.  But totally worth it.  On Monday, Tamra presented her senior research!  A very big deal.  Her family came into town and brought her orange roses.  Then on Tuesday, Jordan proposed to Mary Catherine!  She said YES! And he gave her beautiful red roses!  At least it smells good as I write this paper.  :/

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey didn't you start that paper at 4? Why are you still up at 1 AM????
    It's almost over:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: your tweet

    It is reaching 70 degrees in Austin today:)
    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all most over and you will be home with your Mommy and I cant wait to see you. Good Luck and I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete