Sunday, July 26, 2009

Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors." Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?" Alice: "I do. Excellent."

If you recall my fist blog—about a month ago—it mentioned that I started a book titled, Twilight. You have probably heard of it; it’s kind of a big deal. Well, it’s with bittersweet emotions that I share with you; I finished Breaking Dawn last night, just before the clock struck twelve. I could not be more pleased with the ending, or the whole saga for that matter. I have completed something this summer that I am very excited and proud of; I read four books. I plan to read at least one more book before I start school again. What’s more, I have made a goal with myself—that I will keep—of reading at least three books every summer until I graduate. Hopefully I will read more than three, but my goal is one per month, very realistic. (I should also challenge to clean my room today, it’s a mess).

My mom has returned home now from her mini-vacation; she had a great time. Its been a few weeks since all three of us girls have been together. It was nice, but will not last long. Tonight I am going to Grandma Pat’s and Pa’s house to work. (Most likely I wont blog, sorry.) It will be nice to see them; it has been a while from my last visit. Also, it will be nice to work. We have just one more month left and lots of work to get done in that small amount of time. But, before I leave I have a very exciting day here in Cleveland. My mom, Lauren, and I are going to see Mary Poppins! I am very eager. I love going downtown; I love family time; I love Disney; I love Broadway.

Well, being human, I need a few human minutes (Twilight reference) before I will be ready. It is time for me to take a shower and get ready for the day. Also, I need to pack for my week in Bula and clean my room. I will be much happier once my room is clean. I have allowed it to get out of control.

5 comments:

  1. I don't get it! I do like that part of the Twilight series though. But I can't remember what book it is from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you finished the books! I think one book a month is a good goal. Sounds like a great deal more than you have read in the past:)
    I love that line between Alice and Edward as well! November 20 is a date El and I are impatiently awaiting. I watched Twilight for the fourth time last night. I like it more with each viewing.
    We are heading out tho the lazy river today! First time in over a week!!! Miss You ~tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last comment was from me... didn't realize it was still signed in as El:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting......... and waiting............ and waiting ............. and waiting ................................. no preasure ............... and waiting.

    ReplyDelete