I have purple fingernails and toenails today. I am in a fabulous mood. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL the past few days here in Cleveland, including this morning’s thunderstorm! I got my Vitamin D fix yesterday when Lauren and I spent the afternoon at the beach. The only thing better—other than if my cousins and aunt were here—would be if my house had central air conditioning. This could be escalated due to the heat radiating from my laptop.
Today my mom and I went to the West Side Market for some spanking new groceries. I am in love with the wheat sourer dough bread and fresh fruit, not to overlook my Chinese Cookie—and not the fortune kind.
Time and time again within the past 48 hours I have been blessed with many phone calls and Facebook messages from some of my well-missed college friends. Through many, many, many laughs it has been great to catch-up and realize: I am not the only one missing Grand Ole TNU.
In every moment of my spare time, and I do mean EVERY MOMENT, I have been on the long and addictive journey farther into Forks. I have finished Eclipse! ☺
On our way to the market this morning my mom seriously said, “Hopefully we don’t get struck by lightning!”
I knew she was speaking truthfully as the storm was wild. All I could think was, I hope I get struck—maybe a vampire will save me just as I’m about to die. Although I choose to say, “Mom, that is so UNLIKELY.” Still, I was hopeful I could spend forever with a vampire. I suppose I could settle, at the very least, to find someone who will love me the way Edward loves Bella, or even the way Jacob does for that matter. ...but, I still like Edward more!!!!!!
Also... Lauren says I better than any Global Positioning System (GPS).
Glad to hear you girls are hitting the beach! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYou get the GPS gene from your mom and me:)
Have fun with "Breaking Dawn"; I am retelling it to El now. We are about two thirds complete.
Keep on bloggin'