My mom is out of town for a few days. My sister FINALLY made it home this morning. It was great to catch up with her. I miss her greatly when she is gone. I am very lucky to have her. We have the house to ourselves. We are very responsible (no parties for us). We even remembered to feed the dogs and to lock the doors. We went to the movies tonight. We watched My Sister's Keeper. If you only know one thing about this movie, you know that it is a real tearjerker.
Sadly, I never shed a tear. Don’t get me wrong; it was a sad movie. I am just not an emotional person. I had the only dry eye in the theater, whereas, my sister never once had a dry eye. Lauren and I talked about this as we left the theater. I can’t explain it. I must be weird. I don’t show my emotions often. But, I do have them. I promise. It really was a great movie. I recommend it.
I am also not a romantic person, not at all. My mom frequently gets text messages from her boy. They are cheesy, usually along the lines of, blah blah blah, this made me think of you, blah blah, I love and miss you. Personally, I don’t think they are cute in the least bit. I asked Lauren about this, she also enjoys a cheesy text here and there.
I really must not be normal.
I did some dorm room shopping. I got some organizers for my closet and a chair. I didn't need much, but really enjoyed shopping. It will be so much easier to pack this year for school. I left most of my stuff down in Nashville. I also know what I need and what I never used. I am still very excited to start school. There is only a little over a month to go. =]
1) You are not weird.
ReplyDelete2) You are just different then me.
3) I dont believe in "normal"... because no one is "normal"... if someone was normal then that would be weird... which would make them weird... that brings us back to number 1 though
4) love ya!
I love you too!!! Also, I'm not really that concerned with being weird/normal, but thanks anyways. LOL
ReplyDeleteI think you are abnormally weird. And I LOVE things that are abnormally weird!!! I am like Lolo in that I would have blubbered through the entire movie. NO ONE cries alone if I am around. Softy should be my middle name. However, I am like you in that I don't care for too much "cute" romantic type stuff. I usually give that stuff an eye roll. Luckily for me, Uncle Runkle is about as romantic as a rock. So, in conclusion, you are weird, Lolo is weird, I am weird: We will all live together and "Keep Austin Weird"!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Nice, you always stay on your game. Aunt Kelly, you make me laugh. I love it. "Keep Austin Weird" That has to do with recycling and stuff, right? Also, that is so cool that Uncle Runkle is about as romantic as a "rock" . . . Did you know Edward Cullen feels like a "rock" too?!?!?! I am just about halfway through the last book! It's sooo good!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKATIE IS JUST SMART! No emotion--no one knows
ReplyDeletewhat you are thinking. I cry a lot on losing
children but not too much on mushie stuff.
Although mushie stuff can let someone know you
care.
Never waste a day that you don't tell someone
you care about that you love them.
Love you Katie!
I LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteAll of you: Lauren, Aunt Kelly, and Grandma Pat!
Hey I think you left someone out ! I think I have chosen the favorite cousin!!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I blogged again.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I'm so glad you blogged. I can't wait to read it! "Favorite Cousin" ha-ha; not funny. I love many people. I only listed the people that had commented on this post. I am very sorry if there was any confusion.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU ELYSE RUNKLE!!!!
It's okay but I still have this on you though!
ReplyDeleteEva is crying herself to sleep now... she doesn't understand why you love everyone but her:(
ReplyDeleteShe can't read...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, EQUALLY; even the people who I don't know who creep on my blog, I LOVE YOU, just so there is no confusion anymore.