Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh, HA!!!!!!!
So tonight in my self-defense class… I broke two boards.
Yeah that’s right. How cool am I?
Very!!!
I’m really enjoying my self-defense class. It’s a one-credit class that meets every Thursday night for an hour. The professor is really cool and from California. He has his Doctorate in something business, and he teaches down in the Boone Business Building, of course. He does marshal arts for fun. Including me, there are four girls in the class. It has a laid back atmosphere—yet we really do learn a ton.
I’m sooooo excited that I broke two boards tonight. I did them with a palm heel strike.
Also, my 5K Susan G. Koman—Race for the Cure is the day after tomorrow, THIS Saturday! I’m so excited!!!!
You are as cool as your Aunt!!! Well, probably a bit cooler:)
ReplyDeleteYou are inspiring me!
OH BROTHER!
ReplyDeleteI JUST READ KELLY'S COMMENT!
Great job Katie. Have a great run tomorrow.
Keep me posted! Love You!
Hey, I am cool and hip! Just ask Katie:)
ReplyDeleteYes, I sometimes refer to Aunt Kelly as, My Young and Hip Aunt Kelly.
ReplyDeleteI will keep you both posted with my run tomorrow! I will most likely blog after it. Thanks for donating! It's a great cause!!! Also, did y'all like the picture I posted on my link for it?
Love you both!!!! Thanks for commenting.