Monday, October 19, 2009

"I was ninety-nine point nine percent sure I was dreaming." Bella Swan, New Moon--Chapter 1: p.3



Living in Nashville, I often get asked about seeing famous people. The fact is I spend a large majority of my time here on campus. Celebrities just don’t stop by for a visit—crazy right. I hope maybe one night some country music star will get a sweet tooth and stop by Maggie Moo’s, on a night that I’m working, for his or her ice cream fix… but that’s about it. It’s rumored that Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman often shop at Whole Food’s but that’s not exactly on my college kid budget.

All that to say… I kinda sorta saw Jason Aldean (‘Big Green Tractor’ & ‘She’s Country’—look him up on iTunes) the other night when he was filming a music video at the ‘Drake Motel’ across from campus. I saw his cowboy hat sitting on the bus. There were big filming lights—it was cool.

59 days till Christmas Break!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I could use a Maggie Moo fix right now!!!!
    See you in 58 days:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use a Maggie Moo fix right now also.
    I could enjoy seeing a country music singer in Nashville. I think it is neat to see the movies or vidio's being made. Will be missing you at Christmas. You will make me happy because you will all be happy. Texas here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Texas here I come." When are YOU going to Texas? or were you saying that from my perspective??? I'm a tad bit confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Maggie Moo too. Love you. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH KATIE - YOU LIKE SURPRISES!
    LOVE YOU, PS

    ReplyDelete