Saturday, August 28, 2010

A favorite thing post, for you.

One of my favorite things about Nashville is all the beautiful parks it holds. And let me be the first to tell you, they really are B-E-A-utiful!

Last night, a group a new friends and I went to Centennial Park, home of the Parthenon, for a walk. The weather is finally cooling off, high 80s, and it feels so good outside, especially in the evenings... twilight if you will.

There is a mile loop around the park that is simply wonderful. There is a small lake/pond, water; The Parthenon, of course; trees; and so many people. I just LOVE it.

I thought about taking a picture for y'all... but, I thought of it at the end, and to say the least, we were kinda... well, really sweaty.

It was a wonderful time, and a fun way to exercise, and get to know new people.

Mary Catherine and I moved in with two senors; so, we are getting to know there friends, too. I just love this time of year!!!! I also got to meet some freshman, who moved in yesterday.

Registration is Monday!!!!! Time to get even more EXCITED!!!!! Wooo Hooooo :)

1 comment: