That's right, I'm moving into my permanent apartment for this school year and next. Yesterday everything was moved from the living room while I played with Sam. Mary Catherine's brother and boyfriend moved everything! All I have left is my bedding, clothes and bathroom stuff. It won't take very long, but I've been playing at Chuck E. Cheese!!!!! Today Sam and I went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate him finishing his summer reading class. We had a lot of fun and there were tons of people there. Sam's favorite games were the jet skis, motorcycles, etc. (AKA- the games that don't win tickets. AKA- girls don't waste our time with those.) Chuck E Cheese himself even came to say "Hi" to us! :)
I guess I'll start moving again. Got to get ready for school to start. Classes start on the 31st, but I need to be moved out by Friday.
I guess I'll start moving again. Got to get ready for school to start. Classes start on the 31st, but I need to be moved out by Friday.

Yes Katie you really know how to take care of
ReplyDeletechildren. Fun Fun Fun!
OHHHH we love Chuck E. Cheese!!!
ReplyDeleteThe only problem is when I take the girls they hog all the coins:(