Mary Catherine texted me and asked me to come to the Baptist ER this afternoon. She had dislocated her knee while at work and it was out for TEN minutes. Good thing she works at the hospital. All is good, now. They gave her an x-ray and some pain killers. But, she was in a lot of pain. And she has to wear a huge knee brace for the next couple of days.
After she was feeling better, we were still waiting for the doctor to come. She was showing me about the room. Then we unhooked her from the machines and she took my blood pressure and pulse! I am healthy and it was funny. We were worried a nurse would walk in and yell at us... We're rebels :) ha-ha.
Then she walked back up to get her stuff from the nurses station on her floor. We stopped and looked at the cute newborn babies on the way.

Glad to hear she is OK!
ReplyDeleteI had a little heart attack when I read the title to the blog. Happy that all will be good. How on earth did she do that?
omg... the security word I had to type to add the last comment was "poper". I always swear the words have some relation to the content. Get it... popped her knee out... poper...
ReplyDeleteOK, maybe it is just me?
Oh.. I get it. It's not just you. She has bad knee problems. Stuff happens like that all the time. I had a little heart attack when I received a text that asked if I could come to the er asap.
ReplyDeleteCool new blog background!
ReplyDelete