Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer is coming to an end, wow.

I gave my TWO WEEKS NOTICE at Maggie Moo's last night.  It was really hard and I didn't want to do it.  But, I'll be watching Sam during the school year and I wouldn't have time to work two jobs with classes and all.  I have really enjoyed my year there but it was time to move on.  Bitter sweet, but, more SWEET:)


When I told Barbara and she told me that she would miss me and that if Sam drove me crazy I could always come back.  She also told me that she better not hear I started working at some Frozen Yogurt place.  Those at THE MOO don't really like Frozen Yogurt.  They take our customers.


Also, I'm getting really excited for the school year to start!!!!!!

Happy Saturday:)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. OK KATIE! YOU MADE YOUR UP YOUR MIND.
    NOW YOU ARE READY TO GO TO SCHOOL AND PLAY
    WITH YOUR NEW FRIEND EVERYDAY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! I know it is hard, but now that you have pulled the band-aid off it will get a lot better real quickly! When do classes start?

    ReplyDelete