Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Comments make me happy!



Sometimes it feels like I write my blogs to Aunt Kelly and Aunt Kelly alone.

In the spirit of good clean competition, let's see who is my biggest fan. 

Now that my mom, K Schim (She needs to change it to Kathryn), remembered her password, we're going to have a competition!  This goes for everyone:  Aunt Kelly, Mom, Elyse, Lauren, Grandma Pat, WHOEVER!

I will keep track of who comments first on a point system.  Whoever comments first gets 10 points.  Whoever comments second gets 5 points.  Whoever comments third gets 4 points.  Whoever comments fourth gets 3.... I think ya get the picture! The first commenter wins big!

Whoever has the most points come Christmas Day WINS!
The prize will be amazing!  Like, I might live in your city of choice in 2012!

15 comments:

  1. I did not finish the post I got to the 10 points and had to comment, I said it first. Love you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow big prize I think I will comment again. What if I pick Paris????? I hope this comment gets me 5 more points... LOL Love you Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love you, too. 10 points (only) Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess this is five points. I hope you will keep track from Christmas of last year to this year:) I believe I am already the winner! Now that your mom is back on blogs, I will expect some comments too:)
    Love you infinity sweetie!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! 5 points, Aunt Kelly!!!!
    I love you infinity, too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But what about my other points for being your LOYAL reader and commenter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you all...... Sorry the loyal reader contest ended on Sept 20th Sorry. I will comment you soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aunt Kelly, I know you can do it.. Don't let the first day get you down. But, hey I can have a contest with who blogs the most!!! Oh.. Yeah, you haven't blogged for a week. Looks like Lo wins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you like comments I read it 20 times a day looking for a new blog. LOL but this is just a note to say I love you and am so proud of you and all you do keep up the good work and the good times with friends. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is everybody always picking on me???
    I am glad you did not blog yesterday because I was gone ALL day.
    There is no way on this green earth where it is fair for Kathryn to beat me in a comment contest and Lolo to beat me in a blogging contest!
    Where is the justice?

    I will just be satisfied in the I love you infinity arena!
    Hope your week has been a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonus Points!!! Aunt Kelly wins for noticing my music player! 5 points! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No fair katie you cant change the rules to make your aunt kelly win. Music points ?????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummm, did you read the top 3 lines of the entire blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think that im not going to try to win this comment contest because i dont think i will win, and i dont think you will live in ohio for 2012 lol

    ReplyDelete