- One: My new addiction.
- Two: Cute funny story like Aunt Kelly writes about Eva with a twist.
(To the smart-aleck who asks if they are on my Christmas List... your answer is, YES!)
And now to the cute story, My Life Science professor, who has her doctorate degree, is the smartest person I know. Yet, she is also the ditsy-est person I know. It makes for very interesting lectures.
She was trying to teach us about Diffusion. She is not the best teacher and I haven't taken a science class in like three or four years. Anyways, diffusion is the movement of solutes from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration. Her example was Crystal Light.
Then she tells us, and I quote, "They're not a Pixy Stix--Don't try it. They are for mixing in your water bottles... Not that I've tried it."
I don't really know how to take that. But stuff like that happens every class period. All I can say is I'm glad I'm not a science major.
Oh Katie thanks for the cute story!
ReplyDeleteI'll keep the tea in mind:)
10 points!!!!
ReplyDeleteTotal -
Aunt Kelly 20
Mom 10
everyone else 0
WooHoo!!!
ReplyDeleteFunny story, I love you kid. and the music is great just like you. Love the songs and you !
ReplyDeleteAunt Kelly-20
ReplyDeleteMom-15
Mom, why didn't you answer your phone/call me back today??? I may dock points If I don't hear from you soon! j/k I love you :)
Well Katie... it worked. You are getting comments now:)
ReplyDeleteI know!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me so happy. My Mom and Aunt-Mommy LOVES ME!!!!!
Infinity!
ReplyDeletedo i get any extra points for leaving you that video on facebook?
ReplyDeleteAS MANY AS YOU WANT, LAUREN.
ReplyDelete