Sunday, October 3, 2010

Please pray I pass Science, but seriously.

As much as I love school--and I really do--I'm ready to be done.

I'm doing real journalism now.  This next issue of TrevEchoes will have amazing articles THAT I WROTE.  I love what I wrote and it makes me want to cry just thinking about them.  You'll see soon :)

But the fact of the matter is, school just gets in the way.  I spend all day going to class and interviewing people.  Then at night I am doing homework and writing stories.  My stories could be so much better if I did not have to attend a science and history class.  Or at the very least, I would sleep more at night.  I really have no free time (and no time to blog).  And for some reason, I'm OK with that.  I enjoy spending all my "free time" writing.  Honestly, I wish I had something to write right now to avoid studying for my Life Science test (which is tomorrow).  So I blog. ha.

I'm ready for the day when I can work 9-5 writing stories.  And then come home and spend time with people I love.  I'm soooooo ready to spend next semester in Washington D.C. doing what I LOVE.

I am so thankful I know how I want to spend the rest of my life.

(Oh, and you don't really have to worry about me failing.  I have a 93 right now.  Maybe your prayers should have something to do with me sleeping at night.) 

5 comments:

  1. ...and let Katie pass science, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day when you are a 9-5er you will long for those college days:)
    I am so thrilled that you love what you do! That certainly makes work a lot less work. Looked at the Lake Travis Newspaper this weekend and thought of you:)
    xoxo ~k

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with you always, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i understand your pain sister. except im busy with lesson plans instead of articles. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie,
    Miss you already! You make Pa & I smile just
    to think of you and we do that often. Eve wants
    me to fly my broom to Austin for Halloween (want a ride?) My prayers are with you but if you need a spell Eva & I will brew one up for you. lots of love!

    ReplyDelete