Saturday, October 30, 2010

Taylor Swift "Speak Now"

So my new favorite thing to do is listen to my new CD.  I seriously love every song.  As I write stories and work on homework, Taylor is always singing in the back ground.  Sometimes I even read the lyrics as I listen to fully appreciate Taylor's songwriting talent. 

If you haven't already, download it.  You'll love it. :)

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. That is a great CD. You should burn me a disk:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been listening to the CD non-stop since I bought it for the girls (right when it came out!). I love it too! Back to December and Better than Revenge are two of my early favorites:)
    XOXO~k

    ReplyDelete
  3. KELLY SEND ME A CD! lOVE MOM THINK SHE'LL SEE THIS KATIE. HOW ARE YOU DOING-MISS YOUR SMILING FACE. HAPPY HALLOWEEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Mom and Lolo... that is pirating and is against the law!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think Taylor will miss her $13.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its not against the law. if katie bought it shes allowed to burn it for me... she just cant sell it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just tryin' to keep you kids outta jail:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont know what to say. I love you all

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to jail anyway. Might as well have a longer rest. No phones - tv - books - bed -
    4 square meals a day. Might lose some weight.
    What's the problem! Love the music on this blog.

    ReplyDelete