Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sometimes ya just gotta vent

My plan worked!  On my last post I got so many comments from so many people: My mom. My sister. My aunt. And my grandma!  Life is good.  So so good. 

With the exception of my school cafeteria.  It's rotten.  I hate it.  And I've thought about weather or not hate is too strong of a word.  But I do feel intensely, passionately, strongly dislike for the Caf (side note: the health department gave is a 79% on its last report.. but this time they improved it to a 94%). 

Hate. 

So nasty.  Also, the food is gross.  I tried to eat like three different things tonight and threw them all away.  Also to was like crazy stupid southern crap: fried catfish and hush puppies (I didn't even try it; however, I did smell the hush puppies. YUCK.) and other unhealthy options: pizza, subs, cereal, onion rings.  And to top it all off, I tried to make a peanut butter sandwich and the bread was stale.

So thank you grandma pat for my McDonald's gift card.  I got a smoothie and it was very tasty.

I'm really just craving healthy food.  I feel like I've ate junk all week.  And It just makes me sad. Really sad.

I'm so thankful for next semester no more Caf food.

If it wasn't for TrevEchoes and Jo Ellen, my J-prof, I would transfer.

If you're thinking I should just not buy a meal plan, well... let me tell you... Trevecca MONOPOLIZES the meal plan.  If you life on campus you have to be on the meal plan.  Even Mary Catherine, who takes 4 of her 5 classes at Belmont, has to be on the stupid meal plan.

Sorry I'm in such a bad mood.  But life can't be great all the time.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love you! I hope all gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Katie, Its hard to be happy without good food. Do the best you can, and go to the store and get the things you love to eat. Its important,,, Love you babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news. UT does not require the meal plan! You can eat at my house!! See you soon:)

    ReplyDelete