Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall break, continued :)

"I hope y'all had a great time as I did, but I doubt it...I'm sorry, but, I had a really great fall break," Dr. Pepper said.

That's what my history professor told his class this morning after explaining his trip to Florida. 

Yet, I when to my home for break.

I saw, shopped, painted, ate & loved!

I saw family, fall, dogs, houses;
I shopped with my my mom for Washington Journalism Center clothes;
I painted with my fabulous sister;
I ate a hot fudge sundae from Malley's;
I absolutely LOVED being home.

And my fall break didn't end today, like many may think.  Lauren gets here on Saturday!  And I get to enjoy her fall break, too! 

I'm so excited for Lauren to get here! She is the best sister, EVER!

Well, I gots to get back to the homeworks.
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. This comment is for 10 points and now I am going to go back and read it. Love you Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I love you so much and had a great time with you, sunshine follows you wherever you go. I am sure you will have a wonderful time with Lauren, sisters are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah mom, did you really think we were all online waiting to comment hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you had to post when I was out all day!
    Love the new background! Very fall like. So glad you had a wonderful time. It is good to get those in before you move south:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. really...???... his name is Dr. Pepper?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! You should see his office. If I ever go up there again, I will try and take a picture. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another new background. What happened to the pumpkin patch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never really liked the pumpkin patch one. LOL. Also, sorry I missed your call this morning. I'll try you tomorrow. And I'll get a Christmas list to you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete