Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TrevEchoes!


Get excited followers!  TrevEchoes hit the stand today!  Look for my articles; they are written by K. Schimmelpfennig, Staff Writer!  Katie did not fit because my name was too long. LOL.

Now, I'm sure all of you are wanting to read these, and soon!  No worries.  I am currently in the process of scanning them!  It's taking a while (so many of them).  My to-do list is extremely long today; however, I am making this a high priority!   They will be posted before I go to bed.

Also, just if you were wondering my my average day looks like:
(I just copied and pasted.. hope you understand it)

Wed.
9AM-World Civ Exam (done)
10AM-Chapel (done)

11AM-12:45PM
WJC-paperwork (official transcript sent! still have more paperwork)
Scan/Blog newspaper (working on that)
(prepare for interview)
      Stock Brian Wang's Facebook
      Call ATL Mission Year Lady
      Jan Greathouse (call/get registered)
    Lunch!!!

1PM-Dr. Welch's Class
2PM-Dr. Parker's Class (lab thing)

3:30-Abba Java (Brian's Interview!)
4:30-Read His.of.Jornalism
Dinner
7:00-Prepair for Law Exam
8:00-filter out seniors from list.
Make contacts for other stories
Get organized for tomorrow
BED

Thur.
9:30Chapel
10:45 Dr. Deece Test
12:10 Jo Ellen Quiz
1:30-4:00 Sam's
5:00 Dinner
6:00 Really finish WJC for Real!!!!
7:00 Homework/Newspsper stuff

Friday
.....
.....

SEE AN iPhone would be so nice!  I don't even have time for Facebook.

2 comments: