Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

That's right folks--Christmas time!!!!!!! 

The crisp weather mornings are gone and it's just plain cold... here in Nashville, anyways (Most people are ♫dreaming of a White Christmas♫....  Me, I'm dreaming of Austin, Texas!!!! 

My momma sent me a package with Christmas decorations and our apartment is all ready!  We have Santa keepin' an eye on us from the window.  We have a red and white mini-Christmas tree on the book self.  We have a gigantic stocking, waiting to be filled.  A cute "Merry Christmas" sign hanging by the door and many candy canes hanging around the apartment.  Oh, and we also have a string of Christmas ornaments. THANKS MOM!

Then, being the cleaver girls we are, we decided to leave the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" banner, from MC's birthday, up and simply add a picture of Jesus.  It's awesome!  I'll post a picture at some point.

Anyways, all that to say, I can't even begin to imagine that Thanksgiving in NEXT week.  WOW.  This semester is flyin'.

I'll see most of you soon :)
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. But, of course, you should still dream of Austin!
    It was in the 40's last night but today was BEAUTIFUL.
    Looking forward to seeing you soon:)


    p.s. my word was manbut... el and i laughed... alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i have had some of those words that i had to take a picture of to send to people lol.
    katie, just wait for break, then you will be cold lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you girls are enjoying your gifts I cant wait to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture of you Katie. See you soon.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete