Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Micah Mandate

I'm writing for our Magazine of the J.V. Morsch Center for Social Justice at Trevecca Nazarene University.  It's called Micah Mandate!  

You should check it out!!

The link to My Story is here.  :)    
TNU grad makes his life among the poor!

The link to Another Story is here.  :)
Former Nicaraguan prisoner tells his story at Trevecca!

6 comments:

  1. I will check it out in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be so excited that we all looked! ( i forget her name though lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Katie,

    2 of the 3 storys on m m were yours, way to go I enjoyed them both. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mom. I just wrote two of the new ones. There are many more stories. :)

    Lauren, Her name is Rachel. And she said we got 100 hits last night! wooo hoooo!!!!

    All: I added another link. I've written a total of two stories for MM now. A third is on it's way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Katie Kid! Brian should be an inspiration to many.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is a nightmare. I am glad they were able to free him.

    ReplyDelete